Our Creative Communications team can help you reach the masses and share what people need to know about your college, department, program, or new initiative. We are the experts in the look, feel, and tone of the university.
We manage the UT homepage, core website and social media accounts, and produce several electronic magazines and newsletters. We produce our admissions materials, Torchbearer magazine, and Quest research magazine, along with numerous newsletters, programs, brochures, and custom and specialty items.
We manage UT’s graphic and editorial standards to ensure consistency in communicating our image.
Our capabilities and services include:
- Web and print writing, editing, and design
- Photography (charges may apply)
- Positioning and identity work
- Single-event promotion
- Long-term campaign development and execution
- Social media guidelines and assistance
- Video production (in collaboration with Video Production—charges will apply)
We don’t charge UT departments for the most of the work we do (see exceptions noted above)—that is part of our core mission. However, printing costs and other incidentals such as photography and mailing services are billed to the client.
To work with our team, please submit an online project request. We’ll assess your project and work with you to come up with the best approach, tone, and tools.